Do you want to work with a fun team in a growing green business? Read on to find out more about this fabulous opportunity.
Green Energy Switch (GES) is a dynamic, versatile company that delivers a broad range of energy services across the UK; specialising in working with social landlords and local authorities. Established in 2006 GES is a subsidiary of environmental charity Peterborough Environment City Trust (PECT).
We are a forward thinking company and our team are at the heart of what we do. We have recently introduced a hybrid working policy due to the success of working from home during the pandemic.
We require a flexible, hardworking, quick thinking individual to join our team due to the expansion of our current services.
- Key account management of allocated partners, monthly calls to partners, creating reports and ensuring that they are well informed and happy with the service we provide
- Working through large amounts of energy bills, making sure that the bills are reconciled accurately.
- Answering emails proactively within an incredibly busy inbox
- Deal with high volumes of correspondence and telephone calls for enquiries, dealing with clients and resolving queries
- Manage the data via an online portal
- Receive, record and process all data and information from partner organisations and ensure that this is passed on to the supply partners within agreed timescales
- Provide energy services advice and relevant information to tenants, staff of partner organisations and members of the public
- To undertake mail shots and sales calls as required
- Other administration and office tasks as needed, such as filing, photocopying and telephone answering
- Previous work experience within an office environment, minimum 2 years’ experience
- An administrative or sales background
- Able to work under pressure, a good multitasker with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Have an excellent eye for detail and a flexible approach as well as being articulate and a good communicator
- Excellent IT skills, Microsoft word/excel/outlook
- Highly organised with the ability to manage working on several projects at the same time
- A professional telephone manner when making and receiving customer calls
- Experience of working in the energy industry – desirable
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative and prioritise own workload
- A self-starter that can quickly pick up processes
- Enthusiastic, dependable, punctual, pro-active and self-motivated
Employer: Green Energy Switch
Based: This position will be based at Green Energy Switch’s offices: Ham Lane House, Ham Lane, Peterborough, PE2 5UU
Salary (per annum): starting salary will be £21,000
Hours/Week: Full time, permanent position/ 37 hours per week working
Reports to: Head Of Operations
If shortlisted for interview you may be required to prepare a presentation or complete a brief task, relevant to the role, as part of the interview.
To apply: email your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 30/11/2021
Expected start date: ASAP
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £21,000.00 per year
We have introduced a long term hybrid working policy
* We have introduced a hybrid working policy * Covid guidelines are followed when in the office