We are very excited to announce we are hiring for a new position within our rapidly growing team!
We are looking for a Marketing and Relationships Manager to join our team. This is an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly growing company. We are a little different from most companies and we gift aid all profits to www.pect.org.uk who are an amazing environmental charity, making the U.K a more sustainable place for us all to live!
|Job Title||Marketing and Relationships Manager|
|Location||Peterborough office based, but options to work from home considered|
|Report to||Head of Operations|
|Salary||£30,000 to £32,500 per annum|
|Hours||37 hours, full time role, but part-time or flexible working options considered|
|Introduction||We are looking for someone to grow with our business and be a key part of the management team. We are dynamic, small team who work together to grow our business. This is a new role encompassing some key strategic areas and is the next part of our growth strategy. As a small team you will be involved in all aspects of marketing and relationship management from creating the strategy to carrying out the tasks of social media posting. It is a varied role that gets involved in all aspects.|
Purpose of role:
The role has 2 elements of marketing and relationships management which need to be combined with the overall aim of growing the business.
Marketing – Manage the promotion and positioning of GES and our services with the aim of attracting more customers and to raise brand awareness through the creation of marketing campaigns.
Relationship management – build and maintain relationships with existing customers and generate new customers focussing on customer service and long term relationships.
- Create and deliver the marketing strategy, with hands on working on the campaigns
- Write, publish and monitor the digital social media streams to meet targets for increased presence and raising awareness
- Contribute to tender specifications and creating content
- Update website and work with the website providers as required
- Generate new business in line with our campaigns and products.
- To develop relationships with existing customers and develop further business with the customer base.
- Create and deliver plans that will help meet the needs of customers
- Build long-term relationships with clients and customers
- Work quickly to address and resolve customer issues
- Notify the team of new sales and cross-selling opportunities
- Become familiar with the competition to stay ahead of them
- Encourage high-sales and good customer service practices
- Create strategies and work with clients to boost their brand
- Help promote and maintain a positive company image
- Attend networking events as agreed to raise the profile of the organisation and feedback intelligence.
- Producing the reports required to show monitoring of customers and sales tracking including using CRM and in-house databases.
In these circumstances it will be the aim to reach agreement on reasonable changes, but if agreement is not possible management reserves the right to make changes to your job description following consultation.
This is a description of the job, as it is constituted at the date shown. It is the practice of the Trust periodically to examine job descriptions, update them and ensure that they relate to the job performed, or to incorporate any proposed changes. The appropriate Manager in consultation with the post holder will conduct this procedure.
Short listing criteria
- Qualification in marketing or related subject
- Experience of working in a marketing role with strong digital skills (including SEO experience/knowledge and website management)
- Experience of working with customers in an account management role
Essential criteria to be assessed at interview
- Confident communicator, both verbal and written.
- Experience of developing effective relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- The ability to meet and exceed challenging targets within set timescales.
- Enthusiasm for and understanding of environmental / sustainable development issues.
- Willingness to use sustainable transport for work wherever possible.
- Good IT skills, including MS Office.
To apply, please send your C.V and cover letter to Head of Operations – email@example.com