Save Energy | Void Management Scheme
Our national voids management scheme is our longest running service; we’ve been
supporting housing associations for over 10 years! Here’s how we could help you…
- Save Time – We arrange for the supplies to switch, debt to be cleared, manage billing and arrange for any meter related appointments
- Save Money – Staff time is saved, which in turn saves you money. We arrange for debts on meters to be cleared and you only pay for genuine bills (many of which we are able to write off). And to top that we offer this
service for free!
- Save Effort – All you need to do is provide the property information on our easy to use website!
For your tenants
- Save Time – Electricity and Gas supplies are set up and ready to go!
- Save Money – They’ll move into their new home debt free and on a great tariff
- Save Effort – A tailored welcome pack is provided for each property, including energy saving guides
How best to use our service?
Add your properties to our portal as soon as you receive notice, we aim to take supply the day your tenant leaves.
Take meter readings when your tenant leaves and when the new tenant moves in, we will clear ALL meter debts, £15 void credit, 90 day standing charge, no bills.
Our portal can used on your phone on site there and then, which means less admin back in the office and helps you achieve FASTER re-let turnaround times.
Saving you time, money and effort
“We’ve worked with PECT for a number of years now, and have benefitted greatly from their service. PECT ensure our tenants are ready to go with their utilities from day one and are always willing to give advice and assistance when we encounter a tricky situation. A great partnership!”
“We have used the services of PECT since 2009. The system is easy to use and the team are always helpful and patient. It is a pleasure to deal with familiar people rather than sitting on hold for hours to utility companies. Our properties are supplied with electricity for void work to be completed without the delay of former tenant debts. Most importantly, our customer, the tenant is provided with gas and electric and any advice they need.”