We’re currently seeking TWO individuals to join our expanding team to fill the role of Project Support Officer!
Do you aspire to be part of a workplace where 100% of the team recommends the company as an excellent place to work?
How about a place that offers numerous benefits, including hybrid working options and the opportunity to purchase additional holiday days?
At Green Energy Switch, we recognise that staff benefits are crucial in attracting and retaining the best staff.
Here are some of our staff benefits below:
- Hybrid working policy – currently 1 day in the office per week (After training)
- Generous annual leave allowance – starting at 24 days per year + bank holiday
- Annual leave increase after 5 years service, to 29 days per year + bank holidays
- Ability to purchase up to 5 days annual leave per year
- Enhanced Maternity Pay
- Access to health insurance scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contributions
- Regular team away days (our last ones have included days out to London and Go ape!)
- Career progression and training plans
We also have incredibly positive staff survey results year on year.
The Project Support Officer is an exciting role within our team, have a look below at the key role responsibilities.
- To support the day to day operations of the office
- To deal with correspondence and telephone calls for enquiries, dealing with clients and resolving queries
- To manage the data contained in our online portal
- Receive, record and process all data and information from partner organisations and ensure that this is passed on to the supply partners within agreed timescales
- Provide energy services advice and relevant information to tenants, staff of partner organisations and members of the public
- To undertake sales calls and assist with marketing when required
- Assist the Senior Support Officers and Operations Manager with the development of new projects and initiatives
- Assist with billing when required
- Follow and assist with our escalation process
- Answering emails proactively within a busy inbox within a set timed SLA
- Answering inbound calls within our set SLA’s
- Assist with ensuring we are GDPR compliant and following our procedures
- Achieve targets as set out in the business plan
- Achieve individual targets as set in your one to ones/appraisals
- Key Account Management – if required
- Or anything else requested by either the Director or Operations Manager
– Previous work experience within an office environment, minimum 1 years’ experience
– An administrative or sales background
– Able to work under pressure, a good multitasker with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
– Excellent IT skills, Microsoft word/excel/outlook
– Highly organised with the ability to manage working on several projects at the same time
– A professional telephone manner when making and receiving customer calls
– Experience of working in the energy industry-desirable
– Proactive and able to work on own initiative and prioritise own workload
– A self-starter that can quickly pick up processes
So what are you waiting for, apply now to join our team!
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Mon-Fri
Salary: £22,000 per year
Application deadline: 04/12/2023
Green Energy Switch (GES) are a dynamic, versatile company that delivers a broad range of energy services across the UK; specialising in working with social landlords and local authorities. Established in 2006 GES is a subsidiary of environmental charity Peterborough Environment City Trust (PECT). Any profits made by GES are gifted back to PECT to help fund its vital work.
Meet our current team here