Domestic and commercial EPCs at competitive rates
- Network of surveyors across the UK
- Experience of working with estate agents and landlords all over the UK
- Clear timescales and quick turnaround times
- First class customer service and EPC aftercare – our helpful advisors are on hand for any questions
- Profit for purpose – all profits donated to environmental charity PECT
- Fixed fee residential EPC for £55+ VAT
Book an EPC online with Green Energy Switch
How often do you need to renew?
All energy performance certificates need to be renewed every 10 years. If you are looking to sell a house it is a legal requirement that your EPC is in date. Alternatively, if you are renting out your property, you need to have evidence that your property is an E rating or above.
Why choose us?
GREEN ENERGY SWITCH
We are competitively priced offering one of the lowest rates in the UK. Rates may be inflated with estate agents or other companies, that’s why we are often the first choice for many. We pride ourselves on high customer service and quick turnaround times.
All of our profits are donated to PECT, an environmental charity, who is on a mission to protect and enhance the environment, making us an ethical choice.